Houston Vehicle Wraps, Vinyl vehicle Graphics
The manufacturer’s warranty does not determine the time at which film will fail. Film, in most cases, lasts much longer than the manufacturer's warranty; however, as a result of improper care or a lack of care for most vehicle graphics, the manufacturer has no choice but to limit the warranty. The message is that if you look after your graphics, they will look beautiful for years! Please be sure to follow the vehicle wrap maintenance guidelines to help care for your vehicle graphics.
The Dos and Don’ts of Vehicle Wrap Maintenance
Following the guidelines below can maintain the look and integrity of your investment.
- Do wash the vehicle wrap by hand with a soft sponge and mild soapy water.
- Do not use high pressure water nozzles. They can undermine the integrity of a vehicle wrap around its seams.
- Do not take the vehicle wrap through an automatic car wash that utilizes bristles. They will damaged the wrap.
- 4 Do hand wax the vehicle wrap. Use a brand that is safe for use with vinyl. Waxing regularly can help with the removal process later on.
- Do wax perforated window vinyl if it is part of your vehicle wrap and if it has been laminated. (This is always the case for window wrap completed by Houston Custom Wraps)